The latest edition of the AKIC Weekly, the most explosive and controversial Expat journal on the whole, entire Internet, has been published.
In the July 22 to July 28 issue, you can read about:
- Andis and Tony watching the Gumball Rally.
- How Andis was dealing with temperatures in excess of 35 degrees Celsius.
- Andis’s new exciting photo blog.
- Buying Sex Pistols t-shirts in Wuxi.
- A dog that went missing for three months.
- Andis watching Blade Runner.
- How China should invade Japan.
- Tom Wolfe.
- Rex Murphy.
- David Warren.
- Andis getting a twisted ankle.
- Tony getting a black eye.
- The remedy for anguish.
- Tony the model.
- Jiangsu debt.
- The proper approach to parenting.
- John Wayne’s Hondo.
- Communism versus Catholicism in Shanghai.
- Andis clandestinely photographing an incident across the street from his apartment.
- Andis, not mincing words, as he lets you know what he thinks of Wuxi, China drivers and how they reflect the morality of modern Chinese society.
And much, much more! You can read the AKIC Weekly, free of charge, here.