- To take the bike home or not. That was the question tonight. The occasional heavy rain during the day today and the reports of heavier rain tomorrow because of a Typhoon off the coast of China caused me to take the taxi home. But it didn’t rain on my ride back making me wonder if I had made the right decision. But I was tired so part of me didn’t mind.
- The scooter ride this morning into the downtown was no fun as it became a race to get to work before the rain came. Heavy blustery wind also caused dust to get into my eyes.
- Rush Limbaugh has been a force in talk radio for over twenty years. May he reign for another twenty!
- The lure of the great cliche of China. The Olympics will bring on articles like this about this inscrutable country.
- Ten Economic truths about making all people better off.